- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 cup milk or half and half (or both)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup jalapeno jack cheese, grated (you can use Swiss)
- 1 cup chopped or flaked smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles (you can add artichoke hearts)
Beat the eggs, butter, baking mix and milk together with a wire whisk. Add the cheese, salmon and chiles to the egg mixture. Spray or butter a large pie pan or quiche pan. Pour in the egg mixture.
Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy!!!