Treat your Valentine to an escape this February. Experience romantic splendor!
Escape the ordinary. Escape the city. Escape the grind.
Better yet: Make it a Great Escape.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day throughout the month of February at Boreas Bed and Breakfast Inn with our Great Escape Special! Enjoy the romantic splendor of a two- or three-night stay this February in one of our intimate guest suites, which includes a bunch of goodies and always, fresh flowers in your guest room and bathroom. The Great Escape Special includes:
• Our handcrafted, award-winning three-four course breakfast served each morning by candlelight.
• A $50 gift certificate to either The Depot or 42nd Street Café and Bistro, two of the Long Beach Peninsula’s finest restaurants.
• A bottle of wine, sparkling wine or cider waiting upon arrival.
• Private use of Boreas Bed and Breakfast Inn’s 32-jet spa in the glass-and-cedar gazebo overlooking the beach dunes.
February, or what we like to call Valentine’s Month, is the perfect opportunity to take a rejuvenating retreat to Washington’s Long Beach Peninsula, and our Great Escape Special is designed with romance in mind. Pricing ranges from $475 to $515 plus tax for two nights, but the experience is invaluable.
• Garden Suite – $475 for 2 nights; $170 for additional night
• Pacifica Suite – $475 for 2 nights; $170 for additional night
• Stargazer Suite – $475 for 2 nights; $170 for additional night
• Hideaway Suite – $475 for 2 nights; $170 for additional night
• Dunes Suite – $515 for 2 nights; $190 for additional night
Save almost $30 off our usual rates on the additional night with our winter rate, and soak up the extras that highlight Boreas Bed and Breakfast Inn’s Great Escape Special. It’s sure to make this Valentine’s unforgettable!
Romance is in the air up and down the Long Beach Peninsula. Early evening beach walks are framed in stunning sunsets, and the cool coastal evenings draw us closer to our loved ones. Seasonal bounties of Dungeness crab and local razor clams make candlelit dinners not only romantic, but delicious! All contributes to romantic splendor and relaxation!
And speaking of delicious: Razor clam season is in full swing along the Peninsula, which means you (and all the local chefs!) have front-row access to the Pacific Northwest’s premier clamming grounds. Ask about our complimentary gear rental and on-property cleaning area if you plan on harvesting your own razor clams!
Catch live music every night in February at the Pickled Fish restaurant in Long Beach before heading back to Boreas for rest and relaxation. The Peninsula Performing Arts Center is also hosting two blues concerts in February – one Feb. 6 and one Feb. 20.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your Valentine’s beach escape now!
Drew C. Foster is a writer and blogger based on the Long Beach Peninsula. He can be reached at email@example.com.