An enchanting, luxurious, boutique B&B… nestled in the dunes of Long Beach, Washington
Boreas is 2013′s “TOP 5 Best B&B” of 129 nominees, 5th year running on Seattle’s KING5 TV’s NW Best Great Escapes.
Boreas is Open for Christmas and New Years for our Crab Cake and Champagne Brunch! Your gift is four nights for the price of three until February 28, 2013! Please mention the special in your online or phone reservation and your price will be adjusted! Boreas is your ready-made Christmas–just bring your toothbrush and your gifts for under the gorgeous tree and we will do the rest! If you can’t stay four nights, ask for our Walk-in Special with a two-night minimum–anytime until 2/28/14.**
- Trip Advisor 2013 awarded Boreas a Perfect Rating and Certificate of Excellence for the 3rd year running!
- Luxurious ocean-side lodging at a great price that includes the most decadent breakfast ever!
- The Carpe Diem “Walk-in Rate” –is available with a two-night weekend minimum or a one night Sunday-Thursday 24 hour in advance booking. $150 for $179 rooms and $170 for the $199 room, The Dunes. YOU MUST MENTION it when booking either online or by phone! Your total due will be adjusted in a new confirmation. **
- The greatest private hot tub for two on the coast–in the cedar & glass gazebo by the dunes.
- Borrow our complementary bicycles and cruise the Discovery Trail (16 miles round trip!) and town.
- Savor the dunes and ocean views! Snuggle on the feather beds under fluffy comforters and be gently lulled by the sea!
- Five guest rooms with private baths–sumptuous beds, beautiful robes, potions, lotions & CHOCOLATES…
- The Yett Beach House next door (a vacation rental independent from the Inn) welcomes pets and children!
Indulge yourselves in stunning views of the ocean and dunes, peace and quiet with just the ocean’s steady rumble and perhaps an ocean breeze. Included in your room rate is our signature 3 (or more!) course breakfast prepared with love and skill by Susie and Bill, your innkeepers. Stay at Boreas Inn on the Long Beach Peninsula and we promise you the best getaway you’ve had in years. Boreas provides perfect and luxurious accommodations for a grand beach getaway.
Boreas is the consummate Washington B&B experience with full concierge service, lovely ocean, dunes and garden views, five wonderfully decorated guest rooms with private baths, first-class amenities and luxurious beds for a dreamy nights’ sleep. The large common rooms with scenic views and fireplaces invite you to lounge. Susie and Bill live right next door so guests have the inn to themselves–assuring your privacy!
While Boreas is not appropriate for small children and pets, the Yett Beach House Vacation Rental next door (also featured on this website) is managed by Boreas and is a great child and pet-friendly historic cottage for families. It does not share amenities with Boreas Inn such as breakfast and the hot tub. The Yett House has one prime summer week remaining, Friday, August 2- Friday, August 9th (seven night minimum) for $995 plus $50 cleaning and tax. A pet is $25 extra.
For an experience you will never forget, visit Boreas Inn, a premier Bed and Breakfast on the Long Beach Peninsula in Washington State. The inn, a luxurious Long Beach, WA lodging, will make great memories! Located just 3 hours south of Seattle, Washington, a little over 2 hours west of Portland, Oregon and close to Astoria, Oregon on the Pacific Ocean Coast. Free Wi-Fi is included for Boreas and Yett Cottage guests.
** No gift cards or gift certificates can be used with this special “Walk-in” rate or the “Four Nights for the Price of Three” deal.
- Bonney Lassie Garden Blogger at Boreas Inn September 4, 2013
We were delighted to host The Bonney Lassie Garden Blogger aka Alison Conliffe and her husband Nigel...
- 10th Annual Wild Mushroom Celebration at Boreas Inn, October 11-13, 2013 August 2, 2013
Boreas Inn's Wild Mushroom Celebration weekend is October 11th-13th, 2013. The special weekend ...
- DOGGIE Olympics, June 28 & 29 in Long Beach, WA June 23, 2013
The first DOGGIE Olympics took place just before our dog, D.O.G. died-so it had to be in 2004. We...