An enchanting, luxurious, boutique B&B… nestled in the dunes of Long Beach, Washington
Welcome to Boreas Inn, an exceptional Long Beach bed and breakfast on this beautiful peninsula on the coast of Washington State.
Boreas is 2013′s “TOP 5 Best B&B” of 129 nominees, 5th year running on Seattle’s KING5 TV’s NW Best Great Escapes
Valentine’s weekend is booked except for Sunday the 16th. Or come the next weekend and we will pretend it’s Valentine’s Day!
We have a special “4 nights for the price of 3!” Please mention the special in your online or phone reservation
and your price will be adjusted!
If you can’t stay four nights, ask for our Walk-in Special with a two-night minimum, anytime until 2/28/14.
You must mention the specials to receive them! Don’t worry, we will adjust the price!**
- Trip Advisor 2013 awarded Boreas a Perfect Rating and Certificate of Excellence for the 3rd year running!
- A luxurious ocean-side Long Beach bed and breakfast offers excellent lodging at a great price that includes the most decadent breakfast ever!
- The Carpe Diem “Walk-in Rate” –is available with a two-night weekend minimum or a one night Sunday-Thursday 24 hour in advance booking. $150 for $179 roms and $170 for the $199 room, The Dunes. YOU MUST MENTION it when booking either online or by phone! Your total due will be adjusted in a second confirmation. **
- Borrow our complementary bicycles and cruise the Discovery Trail (16 miles round trip!) and town.
- Savor the dunes and ocean views! Snuggle on the feather beds under fluffy comforters and be gently lulled by the sea as you close out your evening at our Long Beach bed and breakfast!
- Five guest rooms with private baths–sumptuous beds, beautiful robes, potions, lotions & CHOCOLATES…hot tub!
- The Yett Beach House next door (a vacation rental independent from the Inn) welcomes pets and children!
Indulge yourselves in stunning views of the ocean and dunes, with just the ocean’s steady rumble in the background. Included in your room rate is our signature 3 (or more!) course breakfast prepared with love and skill by Susie and Bill, your innkeepers. Stay at Boreas Inn on the Long Beach Peninsula and experience luxurious accommodations, fine dining and a most romantic beach getaway!
Boreas is the consummate Washington B&B experience with full concierge service, lovely ocean, dunes and garden views, five wonderfully decorated guest rooms with private baths, first-class amenities and luxurious beds for a dreamy nights’ sleep. The Dunes Suite has a jetted bathtub and the Cedar and Glass gazebo contains the best very private hot tub for two on the beach! The large common rooms with scenic views and fireplaces invite you to lounge. Your innkeepers live right next door so guests have the inn to themselves–assuring your privacy!
While Boreas is not appropriate for small children and pets, the Yett Beach House Vacation Rental next door (also featured on this website) is managed by Boreas and is a perfect ocean-view child and pet-friendly historic family cottage. It does not share amenities with Boreas Inn such as breakfast and the hot tub. One week minimums in the summer!
For an experience you will never forget, visit Boreas Inn, a premier Long Beach bed and breakfast. Our luxurious lodging and superlative service will make great memories! Located just 3 hours south of Seattle, Washington, a little over 2 hours west of Portland, Oregon and close to Astoria, Oregon on the Pacific Ocean Coast. Free Wi-Fi is included for Boreas and Yett Cottage guests.
** No gift cards or gift certificates can be used with this special “Walk-in” rate or the “Four Nights for the Price of Three” deal.
- Gray Whales Cruising by Long Beach, WA January 23, 2014
Seeing and hearing whales always causes an inexplicable joy in me. Humans are fascinated with their ...
- Valentine’s Day Is More Than Hearts and Flowers January 21, 2014
There is a lot I didn't know about Valentine's Day, celebrated annually on February 14th by millions...
- The #1 New Years’ Resolution January 8, 2014
So what is the Innkeeper's #1 New Years' Resolution? Here we are on day 8 of 2014 and I've already b...