An enchanting, luxurious, boutique B&B… nestled in the dunes of Long Beach, Washington
Welcome to Boreas Inn, an exceptional Long Beach Bed and Breakfast on this beautiful Peninsula on the Coast of Washington State.
Boreas Inn is 2014′s Runner-up on Seattle’s KING5 TV’s Best NW Escapes
“BEST B&B”, #2 out of 133 nominees.This is Boreas’ second #2 spot out of 6 years in KING5′s TOP 5 BEST !
Trip Advisor 2014 gave Boreas a Perfect Rating and Certificate of Excellence for the 4th year running!
We have a special “4 nights for the price of 3!” Please mention the special in your online or phone reservationand your price will be adjusted. Good until June 30, 2014!
If you can’t stay four nights, ask for our Walk-in Special ($29 per night discount) in advance with a two-night minimum, anytime until 6/30/2014.
You must mention the specials to receive them! Don’t worry, we will adjust the price!**
- Boreas is a luxurious ocean-side Long Beach bed and breakfast offering lodging that includes the most decadent breakfast ever!
- The Carpe Diem “Walk-in Rate” –last minute rate is available with a two-night weekend minimum or a one night Sunday-Thursday 24-hour in advance booking. $150 for $179 roms and $170 for the $199 room, The Dunes. YOU MUST MENTION it when booking either online or by phone! Your total due will be adjusted in a second confirmation. **
- Complementary 3-course breakfast and use of bicycles for cruising the 16 mile round trip Discovery Trail.
- Savor the dunes and ocean views! Snuggle on the featherbeds, be lulled by the sounds of the sea at our Long Beach Bed and Breakfast!
- Five guest rooms with private baths–sumptuous beds, beautiful robes, lotions, potions & CHOCOLATES…and the most private hot tub!
- The Yett Beach House next door (a vacation rental independent from the Inn) welcomes pets and children!
Indulge yourselves in stunning views of the ocean and dunes, with just the ocean’s steady rumble in the background. Included in your room rate is our signature 3 (or more!) course breakfast prepared with skill by Susie and Bill, your innkeepers. Stay at Boreas Inn on the Long Beach Peninsula. Experience luxurious accommodations, fine dining and a most romantic beach getaway!
Boreas is the consummate Washington B&B experience with full concierge service, lovely ocean, dunes and garden views, five wonderfully decorated guest rooms with private baths, first-class amenities and luxurious beds for a dreamy nights’ sleep. The cedar and glass gazebo contains the best very private hot tub for two at the beach! A single key guarantees private time. Large common rooms with scenic views and fireplaces invite you to lounge. Your innkeepers live right next door so guests have the inn to themselves–assuring your privacy!
Boreas is not appropriate for small children and pets, but the Yett Beach House Vacation Rental next door (also featured on this website) is managed by Boreas and is a perfect ocean-view child and pet-friendly historic cottage. The Yett House does not share amenities with Boreas Inn such as breakfast and the hot tub. We request one week minimums at the Yett Cottage in the summer!
For an experience you will never forget, visit Boreas Inn, a premier Long Beach bed and breakfast. Our luxurious lodging and superlative service will make great memories! Located 3 hours south of Seattle, Washington, 2 hours west of Portland, Oregon, close to Astoria, Oregon on the Pacific Ocean Coast. Free Wi-Fi and parking is included!
** No gift cards or gift certificates can be used with this special “Walk-in” rate or the “Four Nights for the Price of Three” deal.
- Gray Whales Cruising by Long Beach, WA January 23, 2014
Seeing and hearing whales always causes an inexplicable joy in me. Humans are fascinated with their ...
- Valentine’s Day Is More Than Hearts and Flowers January 21, 2014
There is a lot I didn't know about Valentine's Day, celebrated annually on February 14th by millions...
- The #1 New Years’ Resolution January 8, 2014
So what is the Innkeeper's #1 New Years' Resolution? Here we are on day 8 of 2014 and I've already b...