An enchanting, luxurious, boutique BnB… nestled in the dunes of Long Beach, Washington
Welcome to Boreas Inn, an exceptional Long Beach Bed and Breakfast on this beautiful Peninsula on the Coast of Washington State.
“Best B&B breakfast I’ve ever eaten, friendliest innkeepers I’ve ever met. Most relaxed surroundings I’ve ever slept in. And all on a beautiful wild beach.” Allen Cox, Editor of Northwest Travel Magazine.
Experience the Beach in Style!
Just announced for 2015-Boreas Inn is Seattle KING5 TV’s Best NW Getaways TOP5 “BEST B&B” out of 133 nominees once again. TOP5 for 7 years in a row!
2015 TRIP ADVISOR named Boreas Inn to their Hall of Fame for 5 years of 5-Star Certificates of Excellence
Boreas is a luxurious ocean-side Long Beach Bed and Breakfast Inn and your nightly cost includes the most decadent breakfast ever!
- The “Walk-in Rate” is our 24-hour in advance booking rate, available with a two-night weekend minimum or a one night Sunday-Thursday. $170 for $199 rooms and $190 for the $220 room. YOU MUST MENTION the Walk-in Rate when booking either online or by phone! Your total due will be adjusted in a second confirmation. **
- Your room rate includes our decadent 3-4 course breakfast for our food-loving guests!
- Complementary bicycles for cruising the 19 mile round trip Discovery Trail.
- Savor dunes and ocean views! Snuggle into the feather beds and be lulled by the sounds of the sea at our Long Beach Bed and Breakfast!
- Five guest rooms with private baths–electric fireplaces, sumptuous beds, silky soft robes, lotions, potions and the most private hot tub in the dunes!
- The Yett Beach House next door (a vacation rental independent from the Inn) welcomes pets and children!
Indulge yourselves in stunning views of the ocean and dunes, with just the ocean’s steady rumble in the background. Included in your room rate is our signature 3 (or more!) course breakfast prepared with skill by Susie Goldsmith and Bill Verner, your innkeepers. Stay at Boreas Inn on the Long Beach Peninsula and experience luxurious accommodations, fine dining and the most romantic beach getaway on the coast! Boreas is the consummate Washington B&B experience with full concierge service, lovely ocean, dunes and garden views. All rooms feature luxurious beds for a dreamy nights’ sleep. The cedar and glass gazebo in the garden facing the beach contains a very private hot tub for two with a single key that guarantees private time. Enjoy large common rooms with scenic views and fireplaces that invite you to relax. Take a nap in the ocean-side gardens in the hammocks and chaise lounges, walk the trail to the beach and borrow the bikes to ride the 19 mile round trip Discovery Trail. Explore lighthouses and watch for whales. Your innkeepers live next door on the property so guests have the Inn to themselves–assuring privacy! Boreas is not appropriate for small children and pets, but the Yett Beach House Vacation Rental next door (also featured on this website) is managed by Boreas and is a perfect ocean-view child and pet-friendly historic cottage. The Yett House does not share amenities with Boreas Inn such as breakfast and the hot tub. For an experience you will never forget, visit Boreas Inn, a premier Long Beach BnB. Located 3 hours south of Seattle, Washington, 2 hours west of Portland, Oregon, close to Astoria, Oregon, just a few miles from where the Columbia River meets the mighty Pacific Ocean. Free Wi-Fi and parking!
** No gift cards or gift certificates can be used with the special “Walk-in” rate or any other specials. Walk-in Rate is for 24 in advance booking only!
- January Spring Days in Long Beach, WA January 20, 2015
This Lookout, called Bell's View is one of the prettiest in the State of Washington with the...
- Gray Whales Cruising by Long Beach, WA January 23, 2014
Seeing and hearing whales always causes an inexplicable joy in me. Humans are fascinated with their ...
- Valentine’s Day Is More Than Hearts and Flowers January 21, 2014
There is a lot I didn't know about Valentine's Day, celebrated annually on February 14th by millions...